Friday, February 6, 2009

Bubble gum contest

Hi I'm Isaac and today at mpls kids we had a contest to see who could chew gum the longest. We were chewing for about 3 hours only like 4 kids won, I was one of them. I think the reward is a pack of gum. After the contest was over I was still chewing because I love gum. The contest was really competitive. For second snack we had clodhoppers and people in the contest didn't want to spit out there gum so they put the gum on the side of their mouth and ate, It was really hard not getting bits of clodhoppers in your gum. I got a ton of clodhoppers in mine which made it feel like it was dissolving in your mouth, it was really gross but I kept chewing it.
By 5:30 the contest ended. It was really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who won? Did you?

Popi

Jordan said...

sweet! Way to go Isaac!