Monday, December 15, 2008

Stamps collecting

Hi my name is Isaac and I collect stamps. My favorite stamps are star wars stamps and animal stamps.
This is a picture of my animal stamps.
This is a picture of star wars stamps
These are some pictures of all three of us looking at our stamps.
Stamp collecting is fun you can get stamps that are new and stamps that are old. The old ones are worth more. Most new stamps are worth $0.41 and the older they are the more they're worth. The whole sheet of my star wars stamps are worth $6.15. My brother and sister collect stamps too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Just wow.

Anonymous said...

any news about some NEW blog stuff??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

PS do you like Twilight?

Anonymous said...

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand why you do not like littering. I have seen Dimond Lake and it is trashed. Luckuly we picked it up on earth day and many other ocasions. It is great to help save the earth!

Popi!

Anonymous said...

go to pinkpals.tk for games, polls, posts, cooking, and you can follow our blog.

Popi, Lolly, and Snickers